All degree levels welcome
(First degrees in an active coven w/HP[s] approval)
Len is one of the several remaining ‘first generation’ witches who trained directly with Alex and Maxine at a time some would say was the pinnacle of Alex’s teaching in the late 60s and early 70s.
It is Len’s experience that Alex’s original teachings were not about witchcraft; rather, they were about magic, and it is in this vein he will impart knowledge that he gained and evolved through his own practise and experience.
Crucially, he seeks neither to define ‘Alexandrian witchcraft’ itself nor compare the Alexandrian tradition to any other.
For over half a century Len has remained in the shadows, shunning any form of public dialogue and only with the encouragement of his Guides did he publish the booklet A Spark in the Void in 2008 under the pen name Apawaae.
* * *
Topics to be covered, along with practical exercises, include the:
– building of the witch’s circle/temple – encompassing skills to be shared and enriched by a host of influences, hidden powers, and mysteries that live in every part of the temple;
– enigmatic language used in magic – with the reasons therefore and, where appropriate, used;
– focus and control of power raised;
– living symbolism of the tools and weapons so that their use and meaning can be taken to another level altogether;
– reality of the degrees of our craft – much more than rank and titles;
– use of polarity – how it works, and how to use it;
– identifying the magical worth of the festivals;
– touching on other aspects of magic if it is appropriate.
* * *
The Art Workers’ Guild
6 Queen Square,
London, WC1N 3AT
Sat 25th September
10 am – 4 pm, inc light lunch